11.1 Indian Wood
(1.7oz / 50ml Natural Parfum Spray)
Theme No11: Spicy Aromatic - Harmatan Noir an accord of lemon mint and Jamaican allspice on a woody floral base of cedar and dried jasmine blossoms.
With Indian Wood, the perfumer reprises the same aromatic-spicy logic by associating peppermint with nutmeg and cardamom. The woody, exotic character of the composition is based on a triptych of oak moss, fir balsam and sandalwood, bound with a drop of coconut milk.
In 2019, Pierre GUILLAUME will present Spicematic which will turn theme 11 into a trilogy.
A new “spicy aromatic”, theme 11, sets in the land of the Maharadjahs.
Peppermint, nutmeg and cardamom fit in a hot and cold contrast evoking the moisture of the rainy season, pierced by the carnal vibration of a hint of coconut milk. Sandalwood, Vetiver and Moss compose a captivating woody trail.
Indian Wood guides us into the heart of an indian forest.
NOTES: Peppermint, Nutmeg, Woods.
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: