(150ml / 5oz)
Ultra-Lightweight & Intensely Hydrating Formula That Replenishes Your Hair & Scalp. Replenishes & Smooths Strands · Supports Keratin Production · Supports Hair Growth
- Hydrates, detangles, smooths, and de-frizzes hair while helping to strengthen and thicken strands - building volume and body.
- Helps hair attract and retain moisture for hair that is soft, supple, and more elastic.
- Supports keratin production and fortifies locks to help prevent shedding and breakage.
- Nourishes and protects hair against stressors, helping to reduce signs of damage - for silky hair with a natural shine.
- Supports natural hair growth.
- Hybrid formula may also be used as a deep conditioning rinse-off hair mask to dramatically boost hydration and shine.
- 100% agree The Conditioner makes their hair more shiny.
- 96% agree The Conditioner helps repair their split ends.
- 100% agree The Conditioner feels lightweight on my hair.
- Weightless texture. Conditions deeply without weighing hair down or leaving a residue.
- Formulated without irritants, allergens, silicones, parabens, or sulfates. Fragrance-free.
- Suitable for all hair types. Vegan.
How to Apply
Apply to clean, damp hair after using The Shampoo daily or as needed.
- Work through the length of hair starting from midshaft or the scalp (as needed).
- Rinse thoroughly after 1-2 minutes.
As a mask
- For an extra dose of intense hydration, apply to clean, damp hair after using The Shampoo.
- Leave on hair for up to 5 - 10 minutes.
- Then rinse thoroughly.
- Suitable for all hair types.
For optimal results, use both The Shampoo and The Conditioner as the foundation for a holistic haircare system that also includes The Scalp Treatment, The Leave-In Hair Treatment, The Hair Oil and The Neem Comb.
Osswald NYC uses both USPS and UPS for shipping. Ground shipping for all CONUS orders under $100 will be auto calculated by weight and carrier for best rate, and free for all CONUS orders over $100; ground shipping will be via USPS. Two-day shipping for CONUS orders is $25, and next-day shipping is $40; express shipping will be via UPS. Orders are fulfilled Mondays, Wednesdays and Fridays.
- USPS First Class Mail: 3 -7 Business Days, depending on the region. This is standard mail and does not include a tracking.
(This option has been added by popular request, Osswald NYC is not responsible for this option)
- USPS First Class Package: 2 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking.
- UPS Ground: 1 - 5 Business Days, depending on the region. This includes tracking & insurance.
- UPS Two Day Shipping: 2 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
- UPS Next Day Shipping: 1 Business Days, this includes tracking, insurance & guaranteed delivery on the date.
Returns and exchanges are accepted within 10 days of purchase date, although we reserve the right to make exceptions on a case-by-case basis. To be eligible for a return, the merchandise must be unopened, unused and in the same condition that you received it (unbroken cellophane wrapping) and accompanied by the original Osswald sales receipt. Furthermore OSSWALDNYC.COM cannot be held responsible for any claims after 10 days of purchase. Returns can be made in-store or shipped back to Osswald; for the latter, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for return shipping label or mail to:
242 Mulberry Street
New York, NY, 10012
Additional non-returnable items: